3ERP provides a variety of excellent finishing options for parts; the following processes can add value by improving durability, aesthetics and performance:
- Brushing – for aesthetically pleasing brushed metal surfaces. (Usually applied to aluminium or steel prior to anodizing/coating.)
- Mirror Polishing – for ABS, PMMA, Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel and several other materials.
- Anodizing – for Aluminum 6061 & 6063
- Chrome plating, and chroming by vacuum deposition / chrome sputtering.
- Blasting – for matt surface finish on metal or plastic components. Roughness can be adjusted by the grade of sand used.
- Various heat treatments, nitriding, carburizing, passivation.
- Powder Coat – for metal parts
- Painting – 1K & 2K, gloss, matt and texture simulant.
For static display models and functional concept models, we provide exceptionally high levels of model construction and finishing; guaranteed to present your concept in the best light at shows, client presentations or market testing sessions.